Thursday, September 5, 2013

Join Space Trek The New Empire

Join me in Space Trek The New Empire (STNE) 
I've been playing this Star Trek based browser game Space Trek The New Empire. It is based in the post TNG, post Voyager era in the Delta quadrant. The canon isn't quite consistent among the developers and the players but this allows players to pursue a wide range of role play options for their races and characters. You start as a colonist, assisted by the United Federation of Planets, colonizing an M Class planet in the Delta Quadrant. 
I initially joined this game years ago, but in a rush to get out of the new player protected state, I quickly progressed without developing adequately. In the regular game environment I was raided to attrition and rage quit. 
Years later I have returned and followed the advise of players, taking my time to develop properly. I am a member of an in game alliance, the Vulcan Military Science Incorporated, that endorses canon vulcan ideals, which suits my play style just fine. 
If you sign up you can credit me with the referral with this link:
or with my player id (72410) later in your account settings panel 
If you do join be sure to message me (72410) so that I can send a diplomatic envoy. Hopefully I'll be in a position to help you out. 

Brief information on SpaceTrek: The New Empire (STNE) 
* No download, play free via the internet
* Interact with thousands of players in a lasting, futuristic world.
* Colonize planets, wage war or trade peacefully with your neighbours.

Additional information 
* "Account for life "- STNE plays for endless rounds, there is no reset (reboot). You can register at any time!
* An elaborate game concept ensures that you may get as good as the oldest players!
* Bashing (robbing) of beginners is a foreign word in STNE!
* You don't need to be online all the time and you don't have to fear that you might be attacked!
* Every planet, every building and every spaceship is separate and interactive in many ways, thanks to a comprehensive micromanagement system!
* Due to the huge complexity of STNE you will never be bored! Playing time of 2-3 years are not uncommon.
(description from http://game.en.stne.net/ on 09/05/2013)

Sign up with this link so I get credit for the referral!
http://game.en.stne.net//main?modul=72410

No comments:

Post a Comment